Rhode Island Library Association Annual Conference - 2016
Save the Date!
RILA Presents: Coloring Outside the Lines
Wednesday May 25 & Thursday May 26, 2016 – Crowne Plaza, Warwick RI
Join RILA as we present a bigger and more interactive conference experience. Whether you are looking to be rejuvenated, inspired, or develop a particular skill, we will have something for you! Connect with your colleagues from around the region and share what is working, what you want to grow, and how your library is making awesome things happen. Plus, be sure not to miss out on an exciting after hours event on Wednesday evening for those who want to keep the party going!
We are now accepting proposals for the 2016 conference! Do you have A conference app to help you plan your sessions, share your experience on social media, and more!
· Fill out the proposal form HERE.
· All submissions are due by
NEW THIS YEAR
· A conference app to help you plan your sessions, share your experience on social media, and more!
· More vendors and exhibitors!
· Digital Poster sessions available all day!
· Members of any New England state library association or the regional New England Library Association (NELA) can register at the Rhode Island Member rate through the early bird deadline!
About the Location
The Crowne Plaza Hotel at the Crossings
801 Greenwich Ave, Warwick, RI 02886
This year’s location is seconds off of Rt. 95 and just 2 miles from T.F. Green Airport and the Amtrak/MBTA train station. Ample free parking. Dozens of shopping, entertainment, and restaurant opportunities are located within another 2 miles of the hotel.
Amenities include an Italian restaurant and a library-style lounge with a fireplace. There's also an indoor pool, a fitness center and a business center, as well as 21 meeting rooms and free parking. Pets are permitted for a fee.
Be sure to tell the hotel you are booking your room as a RILA participant for the best rate!